Bullbar to suit Jeep JK Wrangler is an Australian designed and built Bullbar for our tough Aussie market.
This Bullbar ticks all the boxes and comes in at a great price. Not only does it look great and suit the lines of the JK Wrangler, but it's very functional.
- ADR Compliant and Airbag Compatible
- High clearance Bar for maximum approach angle off road
- Ability to run large tyres with out rubbing on the Bar (up to 36" tyres)
- Lightweight yet strong Steel design (only 42kg)
- Made out of 4mm, 5mm and 20mm Steel
- 20mm heavy duty Steel tow hooks
- Hi-Lift jacking points integrated into Bar
- Winch Compatible (most popular winches, including warn high mount winch)
- Full width Bar that meets factory flares
- Fully welded grille guard to protect radiator made out of HD 3.2mm thick tube
- Factory fog lights integrated into the Bar
- Mounting points for radio antenna and driving lamps
- Easy fitment - once factory bumper is removed, fit in 20min
- Can be colour coded upon request (not included in this price)
- Optional bolt on winch delete plate to cover hole in the top of the Bullbar when winch is not going to be fitted
Why choose Uneek Bullbars:
1. The Uneek Bullbar sits almost 2" higher than other best selling Bullbar
2. The Uneek Bullbar is made from thicker Steel in the centre and mounts that most others on the market
3. The Uneek Bullbar has 20mm Steel tow hooks where many others only use 8mm
4. The Uneek Bullbar installs in about an hour including removing the factory bar, most others can take up to 4 hours
5. The Jeep grille can easily be removed with the Uneek Bullbar in place for changing head light globes
6. The Uneek Bullbar has powder coating that matches the factory flares (Textura Black)
7. Even though the Uneek Bullbar uses thicker Steel in the centre and mounts it's relatively light at only 37kg due to intelligent design of not using redundant components and tow point design
8. The Uneek Bullbar has soft lead in edges for people using winches with plasma rope so you don't cut the edges of the rope when pulling at extreme angles
9. The Uneek Bullbar has an option for a winch light
Fitting time: 1 - 2 hours
Fitting difficulty: 3/10
Good quality and professional service ,would recommend to any one.
Dave was a great help in providing all the information I required in order to make the purchase. The bar fits up easily with 8 bolts screwing directly into the bar. The original bumper was a PIA to remove but this one fitted in about 30 mintues. Looks good and provides hi-lift, towing points and ADR compliance. Will buy from Uneek again.
Top class service from order to fitting, including getting it fitted by the boss himself! I'm very proud to have a solid, well designed, unique bullbar that will provide years of protection for my family
After I changed my order multiple times, and excellent customer service, my bar arrived promptly. It was very easy to fit for a novice wrencher, such as myself. Very happy with it overall. I highly recommend it to anyone thinking about one.
Been looking for a locally made, ADR compliant bar that looked as good as some of the better quality gear coming out of the USA. UNEEK 'no hoop' bar ticked all the boxes for me!
Great bar, comes with all the features you want in a bull bar. Winch mount, cb mounts, light mounts and very easy to fit!
Agonized over which bar to get for my JKU and ended up chosing the Uneek4x4 option after several recommendations on the AJOR forum. Couldn't be happier with the end product. Solid bar, well designed, ADR compliant and an easy install with perfect fit. Ordered, shipped and arrived in 4 days. Thanks again Dave!
Thanks for a great product Dave, its fit, the way it forms to the JK's body lines and the textured finish make for an top class product. So happy with the bar peps that I have just ordered the side steps as well. Great service and Australian made products to boot.
Couldn't ask for more in a front bar! Solid as a rock, looks great and suits the Jeep lines to a tee. Dave, you've done well mate!