The perfect option for Toyota drivers wanting serious frontal protection that does not look like every other Bullbar out there and still meets all Australian Design Rules and road laws.
Please note from MY2017 this Bullbar will not suit Single Cab 79 Series models.
- Proudly made in Australia
- Suits all LandCruiser 76, 78 and 79 Series from 2007 on with flares
- Full steel construction, made from 3mm, 4mm and 5mm Steel
- Fits most low mount winches including Warn 12,000
- Included heavy duty Steel radiator support
- Available in Classic Style with 3 hoops (centre is 3" and 2" outer tubes)
- Available in Urban Style with centre 3" hoop only
- Available in Winch Bumper Style with no hoops
- ADR Compliant and Airbag Compatible
- Centre bash plate included with included air vents
- Industry bench mark soft lead in for winches with plasma rope (prevents damage to rope when winching at extreme angles)
- Optional winch light
- LED fog lights as standard
- LED indicators as standard
- Removable polycarbonate covers to protect lights
- Standard finish is powder coated Textura Black
- Can colour match to your vehicle (supply VIN when ordering)
- Fog light and indicator are mounted in a Steel box which strengthens the wing
- Perforated mesh in bar and bash plate to aid cooling and airflow
- Hi-Lift jacking points as standard in the bar
Fitting time: 2-3 hours
Fitting difficulty: 4/10
Uneek have been professional to deal with all the way along. Product arrived wrapped very well since it traveled all the way across the country with no damage. Quality is exactly what I was expecting and everyone comments on how good it looks.
Awesome fit, easy to install and looks great.. uneek 4x4 are great to deal with,
I have had 4 ARB bars over the last 30 years they have pretty ok! Recently I researched bullbars for my new 76 series Cruiser and found that ARB bars are made in Thailand (mostly) some are made here in Australia. After contacting ARB head office, I was told that I could not get an Australian made bar. I sent emails explaining that I wanted an locally made bar but it went nowhere! All of the bars I have had from ARB had rust showing in the first 3 months. (its a design fault with the way its fabricated) I have had my my UNEEK bar for 18 months now and NO rusting...its a sleek well designed and fabricated bar locally made and powdercoated in Vic.....Hands down a high 5. Structurally, aesthetically, value and tidy. I can't rate it high enough. I drove down from Wollongong to have it fitted. Great crew!
Great bull bar, fits perfectly and easily. Instructions were clear and simple with diagrams where needed. Highly recommended and very fast freight time over Aus. To many 79 series have the typical ARB bullbar with side rails and I didn't want to blend in with the rest. It was a great decision as this bullbar stands out from the crowd.
Took a couple weeks to arrive, no issue as I wasn't in a hurry. Bar looks well engineered, heavily built and fit for purpose. Welds well executed. I haven't fitted it yet as my new truck hasn't arrived so can't comment on fit up yet. I'm happy, glad I didn't get one of those TJMs or ARB. This thing would eat one of those for breakfast.
I work since 2000 in the 4x4 business and I have been impressed by the quality of this product !!! Design , Look and easy to install , congratulations !!!